The Work·Space·Exchange Program is a bartering program for artists, makers, and entrepreneurs.
The program consists of covering one Front Desk shift per week (10am-2pm) at ReCreative Spaces Perry Street in exchange for shared work space throughout the week.
- Opening the space for visitors by 10am
- Managing front desk - greeting guests, answering questions, answering phones, handling artwork sales
- Light cleaning including, but not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, dusting
- Closing the space by 2pm
- Open work space Mon-Fri 9am-5pm on our main floor
- Additional work space hours on weekends on our shared second floor
- Coffee, WiFi, and desk space included
- Additional opportunities to participate in ReCreative Spaces programming + events
Ideal candidates are creatives who work from home and/or have flexible schedules. A weekly commitment (same day each week)for Front Desk management is essential. All other hours for working in the space is flexible, and may change from week to week.
Interested? Please complete the application HERE and we will be back in touch shortly. We look forward to meeting you!